Meet LaVerne Hanes Collins, PhD, NCC
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Georgia
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) in the state of North Carolina.
- Certified as a Clinical Supervisor in both GA and NC
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC)
- Certified Family Trauma Professional
- Certified Grief Counseling Specialist
- Board Certified Tele-Mental Health provider
Dr. Collins received her Bachelor of Science degree from Syracuse University; M.S. Ed. in Community Counseling from Duquesne University, and PhD in Christian Counseling from South Florida Bible College and Theological Seminary.
LaVerne is a trainer, speaker, and author. Her publications include numerous cover feature articles for Counselor Magazine; a published textbook chapter on Clinical Assessment in P. Ruiz & E.C. Strain (Eds) Lowinson & Ruiz’s Substance Abuse: A comprehensive textbook; and her own book, “The Fruit of Your Pain: Experiencing Spiritual Renewal through Seasons of Struggle."